Refrigeration Services – Restaurant Refurbishments
- Have you sourced effective refrigeration services during a restaurant refurbishment?
- Have you momentarily forgotten about food safety as you choose the colour scheme and furnishings?
- Where is your stock going to be housed when the kitchen and restaurant spaces are over run with decorators?
- Can you leave refrigerated and frozen stock on site – will the electricity be off?
- Does freezer trailer rental and restaurant fridge hire sound expensive to you? (It isn’t!)
There is so much to think about when you’re planning a restaurant refurbishment.
However, by methodically planning how the refurbishment can be carried out successfully whilst all stock, whether that’s refrigerated, frozen or food cupboard items, is stored safely and legally, you can remove some of the stress and meet responsibilities.
Freezer trailer rental and restaurant fridge hire facilities don’t have to be positioned indoors, they’ll run effectively in your car park, a marquee and even in the middle of a field.
Don’t worry if your restaurant refurbishment is imminent, many service providers offer emergency hire.
The market is competitive so you won’t find that costs are prohibitive. Check reviews online to establish where to place your trust and money.
By speaking to a leading refrigeration services firm like Newbury based Icecool Trailers about restaurant fridge hire and freezer trailer rental for any duration you can be confident that:
- The restaurant fridge hire and freezer units meet legislation and hygiene standards.
- They are well maintained.
- Freezer and refrigeration services work via mains or generator power.
- Units are in various sizes/capacities. e.g. 2.4m and 3m/6 cubic metres/8.5 cubic metres.
- Hire periods can be for as long as you wish and are easily extendable.
- Whichever way the freezer trailer rental and restaurant fridge hire units are powered, they will be left in full working order.
- Firms deliver the fridge and freezer trailers to site.
- They position them as required and set the units up.
- At the end of hire period the facilities will be powered down and taken back to the hire firm’s depot.
- These units are ineligible for self-drive. You don’t incur travel time or fuel costs.
- The trailers are insured.
- The items you place in them require a separate insurance policy.
- If you require additional units this shouldn’t pose any problems.
Reminder: Food laws that facilities and restaurants must adhere to:
- The Food Safety Act 1990 – the framework for food legislation in the UK.
- The Food Law Regulation (EC) No 178/2002 – Food laws across Europe.
- The Food Hygiene Regulations 2006 – Food safety management systems and HACCP plans are vital to success in this area.
- The European Communities Act 1972.
- Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 – The food hygiene levels as required by the European Union.
- The Food Standards Agency Food Law Code of Practice -The current version was published April 2015.
Contact a top rated professional fridge trailer hire firm like Icecool Trailers in Newbury. They serve London, the Home Counties, the Thames Valley, South Wales, Berkshire and the Midlands.
Good luck with your restaurant refurbishment. It’ll look lovely one day soon.