Meeting room defines the success of your business
A meeting room is one of the most important areas of any business. The meeting room is the place where all important decisions are taken. Hence, it is necessary that you house best meeting room chairs and tables. While selecting the type of chair it is necessary that you consider the number of people you wish to accommodate. Meeting room chair [เก้าอี้ ห้อง ประชุม, which is the term in Thai] is the most important component of meeting room as the attendees sit on chairs and if the chairs are not comfortable they may lose focus.
List of meeting room styles
- Boardroom style: This is a simple type of meeting room style. It is one of the most common types of meeting room style. The participants of the meeting gather around the table and discuss important matters.
- Hollow square style: It was also known by the name closed U style. This style has a close end table. The presenter stands in the middle whereas the attendees sit around on all four sides. Four rectangular or square tables are used to make a hollow style meeting room.
- Auditorium style: It is the most classic form of the meeting room. It looks like a theatre room. It has a central stage for the speaker. The seating arrangement of audience faces the speaker. It is best for meetings that include one-way communication.
Types of meeting room chairs
- Conference chairs: Conference chairs are similar to task chairs in appearance. These chairs have fixed arms and minimum ergonomic adjustable features. Fixed arms provide support to the attendees. No ergonomic feature ensures that the attendees concentrate on meetings rather than the knobs.
- Side chairs: Side chairs are used in a meeting room when the members of the meeting exceed the minimum seating capacity. These chairs are hosted towards the walls.
- Nesting chairs: Nesting chairs can also be used for a meeting room. These chairs are comfortable and allow the attendees to maintain correct seating posture.