Are You Organising a Summer Fete or Bazaar?
Summer fete season is advancing and as preparations gather momentum please don’t forget the importance of catering safely.
Food Standards Agency and Health and Safety Executive rules must be adhered to whether your aim is to serve teas and coffees or to offer a barbeque or snack bar.
Poisoning guests is, as you can imagine, highly undesirable so take every measure to ensure public safety and a pleasant day for all.
Happily, outdoor fridge rental is easy to source and book. Leading firms including Icecool Trailers in Newbury cover Berkshire, London, the Thames Valley, the Home Counties, the Midlands and South Wales.
They provide mobile fridge hire solutions for events. Flexibility and professionalism with guaranteed adherence to hygiene and legislation are offered by all reputable and recommended mobile fridge hire firms.
Mobile fridge hire options:
You can take cold room hire but these units are not on wheels so they must remain in the same position throughout the hire period. These units are normally selected for interior use but can be used outside.
A preferable option for many mobile fridge hire clients is fridge trailers. Whilst self-drive fridge vans are available from service providers, they tend to cost more than trailers in time and money.
- Facilities are competitively priced.
- The outdoor fridge rental firm delivers and collects fridge trailers which saves the client time and energy.
- Refrigerated trailers are set up by the hire firm.
- Events need a lot of attention from organisers and hire firms appreciate that they should make the experience as stress free and efficient as possible.
- Self drive towing of fridge trailers is not permitted.
- There are no fuel costs incurred by the client with fridge trailers.
- A fridge trailer won’t break down on the motorway.
- Fridge trailers can be moved because they’re on wheels.
- Mobile fridge hire units can be positioned exactly where they are required on site, whether that’s adjacent to the kitchens, in the middle of a playing field, a car park, in an outbuilding or foyer.
- They are available in different sizes and capacities.
- Mobile fridge hire units are lockable and keys are left with clients.
- Hire facilities are insured.
- Clients need to insure the stock they place in the outdoor fridge rental facilities.
- No one can drive a trailer away. Fridge vans can prove more tempting to thieves.
- Fridge trailers can be powered via mains or generator.
- Mobile fridge hire facilities can be worked in. This meets legislation.
- Hire periods can be for any duration and are easily extendable.
- Emergency mobile fridge hire services are available 24/7 if you forget to plan ahead or if your own refrigeration breaks down.
The outdoor fridge hire market is designed to maximise the effectiveness and convenience that events planners and refreshment providers need to be able to cater competently and without refrigeration related health risks.
Speak to a top rated firm like Icecool Trailers about your event and mobile fridge hire requirements. They’ll be able to deliver an excellent solution.